Saturday 14 February 2009

Hairy Funny

Last week, my cousin Ryan visited me from Tainan for onng e week, we had a good time together. We had a great time playing with our Transformers. We also enjoyed playing basketball, soccer, and battling with toy swords. We had a good time during our winter break and hopefully we can see eachother during our summer break.
This week Sean and I took a skateboard and a scooter to the park to race and learn how to use a skatebaord. I had a fun time and I think I did pretty well. Yesterday me made an animation praxinascope. It is a tool that turns pictures into cartoons or movies. It was fun and our cartoons looked pretty cool. I made a cartoon about the life of a star. A star begins from a nebula and ends as a black dwarf. I will update you soon, thanks for reading,
bye

3 comments:


  1. 你和Ryan發現了老爸的秘密基地
    不過你們很乖
    沒把我的變形金鋼給拿出來玩
    你們是有規矩的好小孩

    老爸

    ReplyDelete
  2. 88:may比 you can pratice your English.
    Your son

    ReplyDelete
  3. 小朋友
    你不懂的啦
    我是怕別人看不懂英文
    知道了嗎


    88

    ReplyDelete