Saturday 28 February 2009

Cirque Du Soleil


Last Saturday night I went to the circus next to the planetarium and saw Cirque Du Soliel. It was a live show about acrobats, clowns, and even a person with five hoola-hoops around them. In the show there was a man who played with fire and put it into his mouth, I thought it was both cool and scary. I liked the music they played in French, but I couldn't understand it. I thought the singer's voice was especially beautiful. The clown's costume was a little funny because it had big puffy pants that looked funny compared to the other characters who were all dressed in elegant costumes. This show was different than a normal circus show, because it wasn't very noisy and no animals. It made me feel like I was in a dream. If they preform in Taipei again, I will definitely see it again with my family. I also recommend other people to go see it. Talk to you soon,
Samuel

3 comments:

  1. 老爸也好喜歡
    開了眼界
    那兩個小丑最"耍"
    尤其是騎摩托車那段
    連我都被騙了
    好"正"
    搖呼拉圈的正妹
    更"正"啦
    哈哈哈

    老爸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Samuel,
    我是Lisa,好高興在你的blog上與你聊天。

    我沒看台北的表演,但去看了澳門的,
    聽說台北的演出很棒。
    但都買不到票呢。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Samuel,
    Welldone! Keep going......
    I will lead my girl to visit ur blog.
    By the way, ur pic is too big to see you clearly.
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete