Thursday 9 July 2009

Transformer's 2 Movie Review(I won't tell you the ending untill you see it!)

I think this movie was very exciting and I definitely recommend you to go see it ASAP! This movie is called "Transformers II: The Revenge of The Fallen". I saw it with my Mom, my Dad, and my Grandma. My favorite characters in the new Transformers movie are Skids and Mudflap, they're twins. My favorite scene is when Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Starscream are fighting. It was my favorite scene because it was very exciting and surprised me. There were only eleven transformers in the first one, and in this one there were 51 transformers! I liked the sequel more than the prequel. Again, I recommend you go see it ASAP!!!!!!!!!! If you have already seen it tell me in your comments.

1 comment:

  1. 太多角色不太好
    因為.............
    要花更多錢去買公仔才買得完
    不好
    真不好

    不過第二集看得老爸眼花撩亂
    看完後
    只有一個字...........累

    ReplyDelete