Friday 10 April 2009

Swimming ''23'' Rounds!

Last night, I had swimming lessons at SOGO Department store. I went with my grandma. First, I was swam 10 rounds by myself, then I swam thirteen rounds with fourth graders.
When I finished swimming I was very tired because I am just a third grader.
I went to the locker room and took a shower. Then my grandmother gave me a ride back home on her bike. It was very dark when we got home. I ate some bread and drank some milk.
Then I brushed my teeth and watched some news on TV with my Dad.
Finally, I went to sleep in my bed.
By the way, do you know who ROY- G-BIV is?

5 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB
    88把大秉叔叔幫你小時候在石門水庫拍的...愛亂跑的許騫(因為那時的小騫~超會亂跑)
    分享給看你Blog的好朋友
    小騫現在又更利害了
    從抱在我們手上
    到在地上爬.走.跑.跳...
    現在已經可以游23趟了
    你知道總共多遠嗎
    今天中午我們喝咖啡的時候算過~460m
    天ㄚ
    88游不完
    你卻做到了
    恭喜你~超人(但別把內褲穿在外面,以免曝露身份,哈哈哈)
    現在的你
    超會亂游的
    81
    88

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way
    I like U'r colorful degin
    BUT I STILL PREFER MY " WHITE HOUSE "
    HA.HA.HA......
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Samuel,

    My goodness, 23 rounds indeed. That's quite a record!!! See, I knew you are a determined little superman. As long as you make up your mind to accomplish certain task, you would do your best to finsih it, right? I'm really proud of you my dear boy...

    Thank you for daddy to post the "little running Samuel" short video. You were extremely cute and energetic.

    Auntie Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. 騫騫:我是大餅叔叔
    長大的過成中有很多驚奇與美好的回憶
    看到以前的你與現在的你
    都覺得你很"棒"
    好好快樂地過每一天
    千萬不要把內褲穿在外面當超人
    哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 謝謝姑姑的誇獎
    等我多練習和長更大以後可能可以游到美國去找妳
    到時候妳千萬不要嚇一跳
    那時我就真的是88和大餅叔叔說的...超人了!
    大餅叔叔
    如果我真的當了超人
    我會記得穿內褲的啦
    但我要把紅內褲戴在頭上
    嘿嘿嘿!

    ReplyDelete