Friday 17 April 2009

Transform to life!
























Hey guys, do you know about the transformers? Transformers are alien machines that can transform into robots. My favorite transformer is Optimus Prime because he is the Autobot leader. Autobots are the good transformers in the movie "Transformers", and the Decpeticons are their nemesis. Last Saturday I went to the dentist. While I was at the dentist, I made an autobot called "Rachet" with some blocks, and I asked my Dad to take some pictures. Here they so you can take a look. He starts in vehicle mode, transforms halfway, and then transforms fully into a robot. Please view from left to right, hope you enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. 有你一套
    就那幾分鐘空檔就如魔術般變了身
    幾塊積木就成了變形金鋼
    還真的從車子變成了機械人
    有手有腳腰還能轉身
    不容易
    真的
    給你滿分+1
    88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my baby boy,

    You have never stopped amazing me, you know.. Creativity -- I hope you will always have it. But, how come there is no smile on these pictures!? Did it hurt removing the braces, so you couldn't smile :(

    Auntie Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Samuel,

    You must have been aware of that another Transformer movie is coming out soon -- June 24!!!! I bet quite a few people can't wait to re-encounter with their favor charactors again. Check out the link below, you will find a short preview of the movie, which is already pretty cool...

    http://www.transformersmovie.com/

    Aunite Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for interduceing the website for me
    I like it very much and wish the movie coming...now
    It's not hurt but " COOL "

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samuel,

    I'm glad that you like the Transfomers' website.

    Accurate spelling is very important in writing. I would suggest you to run a spell check in the end of the writing. I believe Sean will correct the mistakes you made in your answer above and explain to you the reasons. It's OK to make mistakes but we need to learn from it, right? I look forward to seeing an accurate paragraph soon.

    Auntie Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for introducing me to the website. I really liked watching the new Transformer's movie preview. I am very excited to see the movie when it comes out next month, but I wish it would come out sooner. I think it will be a very, very, very good movie, and I hope you go to see it to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samuel,

    Perfect! I know you haven't really started learning English grammar yet, but do hope you will learn to understand some of them gradually. Good work, my boy.

    Auntie Jennifer

    ReplyDelete